Bananas and Red Robins: Which is better for you?
- by admin
We have a lot of bananas on our plate, but which one is better?
Is it the red robin, the golden fruit or the yellow banana?
In this episode of Polygon, host and host of the podcast Banana Nutrition, Robyn McBride joins us to answer this question.
Robyn’s husband, Rob, grew up in a family of red robins and has been living in the area for nearly 40 years.
Rob’s children, Kaitlyn and Josh, grew their own fruit for a while, and he and Kaityn have been growing bananas on their property.
Rob says, “I can tell you it’s a better fruit than red robinis.”
Rob’s other favorite fruit is the yellow variety, but he also likes the red banana and the blue banana.
Rob is also partial to the red macadamia nut and he’s very fond of the yellow one.
Rob recommends that people try a lot more bananas than they normally do, so he encourages everyone to start a few bananas on a regular basis.
If you want to try a new fruit, you can always add some berries to make it even better.
We have a lot of bananas on our plate, but which one is better?Is it the red robin, the golden…
- How do you make rice, cauliflower, broccoli, and other cruciferous vegetables from seeds?
- How to make honey without chemicals, pollen, and pesticides
- The Science Behind Your Dose of Vitamin D
- When the dust settles, how can we help the world’s banana growers?’
- A study on the benefits of Chick-fil and other ingredients