How to find out if you need to eat avocado for the flu
- by admin
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, people in the U.S. who have influenza-like illness, like a fever, cough, sore throat, or fever, may not be getting the full benefit of avocados.
They may not have the antibodies necessary to fight the virus, so the food is not helping fight the flu, nor are they providing the antibodies needed to fight off other types of infections.
The food may also be causing a higher risk of complications like pneumonia and heart failure.
Some of the more common problems that can be caused by eating avocos include: headaches
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, people in the U.S. who have influenza-like illness, like a fever,…
- How do you make rice, cauliflower, broccoli, and other cruciferous vegetables from seeds?
- How to make honey without chemicals, pollen, and pesticides
- The Science Behind Your Dose of Vitamin D
- When the dust settles, how can we help the world’s banana growers?’
- A study on the benefits of Chick-fil and other ingredients